1. Hayri, Ü. and Mirze, S. K. (2004). İşletmelerde Stratejik Yönetim. Literatür Yayıncılık, İstanbul.
2. Kaplan, R. S. and Norton, D. P. (1992). The balanced scorecard: Measures that drive performance. Harvard Business Review, 70, 71–79.
3. Kaplan, R. S. and Norton, D. P. (1996). Using the balanced scorecard as a strategic management systems. Harvard Business Review, 74, 75–85.
4. Kaplan, R. S., Norton, D. P., Egeli, S., and Şirket stratejisini eyleme dönüştürmek. (1996). Balanced scorecard: Şirket stratejisini eyleme dönüştürmek. Sistem Yayıncılık.
5. Lee, A. H. I., Chen, W. C., and Chang, C. J. (2008). “A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications.” 34, 96–107.
6. Leung, L. C. and Cao, D. (2000). “On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP.” European Journal of Operational Research, 124, 102–113.
7. Yüksel, İ. And Dağdeviren, M. (2010). Using the fuzzy analytic network process (ANP) for Balanced Scorecard (BSC): A case study for a manufacturing firm. Expert Systems with Applications, 37(2), 1270-1278.
8. Razmi, J., Ghaderi, S. F., Zairi, M., and Keyno, H. S. (2008). “Compiling and prioritizing strategies for electrical energy production from fossil fuel with support of benchmarking.” Benchmarking: An International Journal, 15(6), 794-804.
9. Bentes, A. V., Carneiro, J., da Silva, J. F., and Kimura, H. (2012). “Multidimensional assessment of organizational performance: Integrating BSC and AHP.” Journal of Business Research, 12(65): 1790-1799.
10. Wu, H. Y., Tzeng, G. H., and Chen, Y. H. (2009). “A fuzzy MCDM approach for evaluating banking performance based on Balanced Scorecard.” Expert Systems with Applications, 36(6), 10135-10147.
11. Cebeci, U. (2009). “Fuzzy AHP-based decision support system for selecting ERP systems in textile industry by using balanced scorecard.” Expert Systems with Applications, 36(5), 8900-8909.
12. Wu, H. Y., Lin, Y. K., and Chang, C. H. (2011). “Performance evaluation of extension education centers in universities based on the balanced scorecard.” Evaluation and Program Planning, 34(1), 37-50.
13. Tjader, Y., May, J. H., Shang, J., Vargas, L. G., and Gao, N. (2013). “Firm-Level Outsourcing Decision Making: A Balanced Scorecard-Based Analytic Network Process Model.” International Journal of Production Economics.
14. Zareinejad, M. and Hojjati, S. M. H. (2013). “Application of Integrated Concept of IFAHP and FSIR in Balance Score Card for Evaluating Performance of Information Technology Department of Bank Systems”. Journal of Industrial Engineering, University of Tehran, 47(2), 183-200.
15. Wong-On-Wing, B., Guo, L., Li, W., and Yang, D. (2007). “Reducing conflict in balanced scorecard evaluations.” Accounting, Organizations and Society, 32(4), 363-377.
16. Razmi, J., Rabbani, M., Jolai, F., BeygVerdi, M., and Ezati, B. (2008). “Implementing Fuzzy set coverage approach for proper strategy in balanced evaluation approach.” Sharif Journal, 49(1), 65-72.
17. Dağdeviren, M. and Yüksel, İ. (2010). “A fuzzy analytic network process (ANP) model for measurement of the sectoral competititon level (SCL).” Expert systems with applications, 37(2), 1005-1014.
18. Kahraman, C., Ertay, T., and G. Buyukozkan, (2006). “A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning processusing analytic network approach.” European Journal of Operational Research, 171, 411-390.
19. Dağdeviren, M. and Yüksel, İ. (2010). “A fuzzy analytic network process (ANP) model for measurement of the sectoral competititon level (SCL).” Expert Systems with Applications, 37(2), 1005-1014.