Lu, Z. and S. Shao, Impacts of government subsidies on pricing and performance level choice in Energy Performance Contracting: A two-step optimal decision model. Applied energy, 2016. 184: p. 1176-1183.
2. Chen, X. and G. Hao, Sustainable pricing and production policies for two competing firms with carbon emissions tax. International Journal of Production Research, 2015. 53(21): p. 6408-6420.
3. Mahmoudi, R., S.-N. Shetab-Boushehri, S.R. Hejazi, A. Emrouznejad, and P. Rajabi, A hybrid egalitarian bargaining game-DEA and sustainable network design approach for evaluating, selecting and scheduling urban road construction projects. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2019. 130: p. 161-183.
4. Abdolazimi, O., M.S. Esfandarani, M. Salehi, and D. Shishebori, Robust design of a multi-objective closed-loop supply chain by integrating on-time delivery, cost, and environmental aspects, case study of a Tire Factory. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020. 264: p. 121566.
5. Ghasemzadeh, Z., A. Sadeghieh, and D. Shishebori, A stochastic multi-objective closed-loop global supply chain concerning waste management: a case study of the tire industry. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 2021. 23(4): p. 5794-5821.
6. Carter, C.R. and M.M. Jennings, Logistics social responsibility: an integrative framework. Journal of business logistics, 2002. 23(1): p. 145-180.
7. Mehrjerdi, Y.Z. and M. Shafiee, A resilient and sustainable closed-loop supply chain using multiple sourcing and information sharing strategies. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021. 289: p. 125141.
8. Shishebori, D. and M.S. Jabalameli, A new integrated mathematical model for optimizing facility location and network design policies with facility disruptions. Life Sci J, 2013. 10(1): p. 1896-1906.
9. Abdolazimi, O., M.S. Esfandarani, and D. Shishebori, Design of a supply chain network for determining the optimal number of items at the inventory groups based on ABC analysis: a comparison of exact and meta-heuristic methods. Neural Computing and Applications, 2021. 33(12): p. 6641-6656.
10. Rodrigues, A.C., R.S. Martins, P.F. Wanke, and J. Siegler, Efficiency of specialized 3PL providers in an emerging economy. International Journal of Production Economics, 2018. 205: p. 163-178.
11. Zhu, Q., J. Sarkis, and K.-h. Lai, Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation. International journal of production economics, 2008. 111(2): p. 261-273.
12. Doherty, S. and S. Hoyle. Supply chain decarbonization: The role of logistics and transport in reducing supply chain carbon emissions. in World Economic Forum, Geneva. 2009.
13. Pamucar, D., K. Chatterjee, and E.K. Zavadskas, Assessment of third-party logistics provider using multi-criteria decision-making approach based on interval rough numbers. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2019. 127: p. 383-407.
14. Zailani, S., A. Amran, and H. Jumadi, Green innovation adoption among logistics service providers in Malaysia: an exploratory study on the managers’ perceptions. International Business Management, 2011. 5(3): p. 104-113.
15. Genovese, A., S. Lenny Koh, G. Bruno, and E. Esposito, Greener supplier selection: state of the art and some empirical evidence. International Journal of Production Research, 2013. 51(10): p. 2868-2886.
16. Mahmoudi, R. and M. Rasti-Barzoki, Sustainable supply chains under government intervention with a real-world case study: An evolutionary game theoretic approach. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2018. 116: p. 130-143.
17. Mahmoudi, A., K. Govindan, D. Shishebori, and R. Mahmoudi, Product-pricing problem in green and non-green multi-channel supply chains under government intervention and in the presence of third-party logistics companies. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2021: p. 107490.
18. Walton, S.V., R.B. Handfield, and S.A. Melnyk, The green supply chain: integrating suppliers into environmental management processes. International journal of purchasing and materials management, 1998. 34(1): p. 2-11.
19. Murphy, P.R., R.F. Poist, and C.D. Braunschweig, Green logistics: Comparative views of environmental progressives, moderates, and conservatives. Journal of Business Logistics, 1996. 17(1): p. 191.
20. Zhu, W. and Y. He, Green product design in supply chains under competition. European Journal of Operational Research, 2017. 258(1): p. 165-180.
21. Shishebori, D. and A. Ghaderi, An integrated approach for reliable facility location/network design problem with link disruption. International Journal of Supply and Operations Management, 2015. 2(1): p. 640-661.
22. Fleischmann, M., J.M. Bloemhof-Ruwaard, R. Dekker, E. Van der Laan, J.A. Van Nunen, and L.N. Van Wassenhove, Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review. European journal of operational research, 1997. 103(1): p. 1-17.
23. Swami, S. and J. Shah, Channel coordination in green supply chain management: The case of Package size and shelf-space allocation. Technology Operation Management, 2011. 2(1): p. 50-59.
24. Rezaee, A., F. Dehghanian, B. Fahimnia, and B. Beamon, Green supply chain network design with stochastic demand and carbon price. Annals of Operations Research, 2017. 250(2): p. 463-485.
25. Liu, Y., Z.-y. Liu, W.-w. Ren, and J.Y.L. Forrest, A coordination mechanism through relational contract in a two-echelon supply chain. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2020. 56: p. 102156.
26. Maloni, M.J. and C.R. Carter, Opportunities for research in third-party logistics. Transportation journal, 2006: p. 23-38.
27. Evangelista, P., Environmental sustainability practices in the transport and logistics service industry: An exploratory case study investigation. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 2014. 12: p. 63-72.
28. Lieb, K.J. and R.C. Lieb, Environmental sustainability in the third‐party logistics (3PL) industry. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 2010.
29. Maiti, T. and B. Giri, A closed loop supply chain under retail price and product quality dependent demand. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 2015. 37: p. 624-637.
30. Huang, Y. and Z. Wang, Closed-loop supply chain models with product take-back and hybrid remanufacturing under technology licensing. Journal of cleaner production, 2017. 142: p. 3917-3927.
31. Yan, W., Y. Xiong, Z. Xiong, and N. Guo, Bricks vs. clicks: Which is better for marketing remanufactured products? European Journal of Operational Research, 2015. 242(2): p. 434-444.
32. Huang, S., C. Yang, and H. Liu, Pricing and production decisions in a dual-channel supply chain when production costs are disrupted. Economic Modelling, 2013. 30: p. 521-538.
33. Xiao-hua, H. and D. Zhen-ning, Reverse Channel Decision Analysis for Bilateral Competing Closed-Loop Supply Chain [J]. Industrial Engineering Journal, 2010. 4.
34. Jiang, L., Y. Wang, and X. Yan, Decision and coordination in a competing retail channel involving a third-party logistics provider. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2014. 76: p. 109-121.
35. Hua, G., S. Wang, and T.E. Cheng, Price and lead time decisions in dual-channel supply chains. European journal of operational research, 2010. 205(1): p. 113-126.
36. Sheu, J.-B. and Y.J. Chen, Impact of government financial intervention on competition among green supply chains. International Journal of Production Economics, 2012. 138(1): p. 201-213.
37. Ghosh, D. and J. Shah, A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures. International Journal of Production Economics, 2012. 135(2): p. 568-583.
38. Cao, J. and X. Zhang, Coordination strategy of green supply chain under the free market mechanism. Energy Procedia, 2013. 36: p. 1130-1137.
39. Esmaeili, P., B.M. RASTI, and S. Hejazi, Optimal pricing and advertising decisions in a three-level supply chain with Nash, Stackelberg and cooperative games. 2016.
40. Huang, Y., K. Wang, T. Zhang, and C. Pang, Green supply chain coordination with greenhouse gases emissions management: a game-theoretic approach. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016. 112: p. 2004-2014.
41. Hafezalkotob, A. and R. Mahmoudi, Selection of energy source and evolutionary stable strategies for power plants under financial intervention of government. Journal of Industrial Engineering International, 2017. 13(3): p. 357-367.
42. Jafari, H., S.R. Hejazi, and M. Rasti, Pricing decisions in dual-channel supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple retailers: A game-theoretic approach. RAIRO-Operations Research, 2017. 51(4): p. 1269-1287.
43. Huang, S., Z.-P. Fan, and X. Wang, Optimal operational strategies of supply chain under financing service by a 3PL firm. International Journal of Production Research, 2019. 57(11): p. 3405-3420.
44. Taleizadeh, A.A. and R. Sadeghi, Pricing strategies in the competitive reverse supply chains with traditional and e-channels: A game theoretic approach. International Journal of Production Economics, 2019. 215: p. 48-60.
45. Li, B., M. Zhu, Y. Jiang, and Z. Li, Pricing policies of a competitive dual-channel green supply chain. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016. 112: p. 2029-2042.
46. Mahmoudi, R., R. Ghorbani, and A. Mahmoudi, Cooperation or Non-Cooperation: A Bargaining Game Model between Mobile Operator and Financial Institution in Mobile Payment Market. 2014.
47. Swami, S. and J. Shah, Channel coordination in green supply chain management. Journal of the operational research society, 2013. 64(3): p. 336-351.
48. Chen, Y.C., S.-C. Fang, and U.-P. Wen, Pricing policies for substitutable products in a supply chain with Internet and traditional channels. European Journal of Operational Research, 2013. 224(3): p. 542-551.
49. Mahmoudi, A., D. Shishebori, and A. Sadegheih, Pricing for a multi-channel supply chain with the participation of a third-party logistics service: A game theory approach. Iranian Journal Of Supply Chain Management, 2020. 22(67): p. 23-34.
50. Desiraju, R. and S. Moorthy, Managing a distribution channel under asymmetric information with performance requirements. Management Science, 1997. 43(12): p. 1628-1644.
51. Liu, Y., J. Li, W. Ren, and J.Y.-L. Forrest, Differentiated products pricing with consumer network acceptance in a dual-channel supply chain. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2020. 39: p. 100915.
52. Gao, J., H. Han, L. Hou, and H. Wang, Pricing and effort decisions in a closed-loop supply chain under different channel power structures. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016. 112: p. 2043-2057.
53. Shishebori, D., A. Yousefi Babadi, and Z. Noormohammadzadeh, A Lagrangian relaxation approach to fuzzy robust multi-objective facility location network design problem. Scientia Iranica, 2018. 25(3): p. 1750-1767.
54. Taleizadeh, A. and S. Vedadi-Moghaddam, Optimizing Wholesale and Retail Prices, Quality and Marketing Improvement Efforts in a Closed-Loop Supply Chain Using a Game Theory. Advances in Industrial Engineering, 2016. 50(1): p. 121-131.